Thursday, November 14, 2013

Review of all my projects

Just thought it would be cool to go back through all my mods again and explain a few things about them, for those who are interested.


This airplane was like one of my very first reskins.
 and here are some headers and logos that were made by friends.








 ah.. the old United Special Forces of COD5, one of the best unions ever made









 My turkish F16-C, also one of my very first reskins :)



 Here we just pawn sum noobs :P



 and again..


 Here's my F22, I believe I named it the "aggressor", not sure tho.



 Here's some warwolf reskin and a few stunts with my old buddy, Bunny.







 Although the turkish air-force rejected the F22, I just thought I could make up my own verison :P







 Skins.. skins everywhere


 One of my first requests, not one of my best mods tho 








 One of my favorite snapshots ;)
 And the F22-Y type reskin, one of the best reskins I've ever created.






 One of the best standing-animations I've ever designed


 My first crouch-animation :D






More advanced animations were being designed..




I love this picture














Wallcroft... one of the best player I've ever met


















my very first own-edited weapon mod, hope you enjoyed it ^^




This Favela reskin is the first one that includes some high quality editing..


This Tacofighter was requested by a good old friend
Sniper prone anim :)






















And the end.. I thought I'd had more pictures, but I guess that's it. Thanks for all the support guys, I appreciate that. Take care of yourselves!

Signed

Frost // xRx4Life

3 comments: